Norway during ww2 forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breda Ba.28 and Kaje

3 posters

Go down

Breda Ba.28 and Kaje Empty Breda Ba.28 and Kaje

Post  Jan den Das Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 16:41

Hai
The Naval Air Service used before the war 4 Breda Ba.28 biplane trainers on floats.
One was tested on skies, for that purposes they used skies of the Kaje trainer.
With the opening of the airport Sola Stavanger there should have been two Ba.28 there.
Who can help me with drawings/dimensions of the skies used on the Kaje, maybe there is a three side view of this plane with skies (please the also the dimensions of the Kaje).
Are there any pictures of the Breda's at the opening of Sola?
Further are my interests: history/drawings/dimensions (as much as possible)/pictures/colors, but also construction details (and pictures/drawings which gives these details) technical information etc.
Each detail is welcome.
Thanks
Jan

Jan den Das

Back to top Go down

Breda Ba.28 and Kaje Empty Re: Breda Ba.28 and Kaje

Post  as Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 12:33

I was stationed in Bodø many years ago and remember 2 of our Crew-chiefs working on rebuilding a Kaje. This airplane is now at Bodø Flymuseum.
www.luftfart.museum.no

Try this link, they have an english version of their site.
Birger Larsen is on the contact-list and he was one of the guys involved with the rebuilding. He knows, I guarantee!
Those guys are dedicated!!

as

Back to top Go down

Breda Ba.28 and Kaje Empty Bredas at Sola.

Post  Lars B Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 14:28

Just a detail, but the book Kampen om Sola, by J-P Helgesen, 1987, mentions three, not two, Bredas participating in the opening show. Alas, no pictures.

Lars B

Back to top Go down

Breda Ba.28 and Kaje Empty Re: Breda Ba.28 and Kaje

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum