Norway during ww2 forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

german officer in Skien 1942 til 1944

Go down

german officer in Skien 1942 til 1944 Empty german officer in Skien 1942 til 1944

Post  hermi5555 Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 20:08

Hello to all members of this forum and a happy New Year 2012. I am from Germany and looking for a german officer who was in Skien during WW2. I do not know much about him, so I hope, someone here in this forum can give me more informations. His name is Moll (Mohl, Mol ), must have been a higher rank, because he lived outside the barracks in private quarters. His quarter was at Valkyriegt. 1c in Skien, at the family of Arne Lie Nielsen. The house belonged earlier to a jewish family named Becker. Two male members of this family were deported to a german KZ, some other members could escape to Sweden. By all the searching I did, and the results I got about the Becker`s, I found no results concerning this officer Moll. He could have done his work in the Inf.Regt. 740 Stab, or at the Festungsbatt. 655 Stab, because these units were at Skien during that time. If anyone can help me on my search I would be very thankfull.
Hilsen fra Tyskland
hermann

hermi5555

Back to top Go down