Norway during ww2 forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scan or copy of the newspaper “the wacht im norden”

+2
mikkmakk
Admin
6 posters

Go down

scan or copy of the newspaper “the wacht im norden” Empty scan or copy of the newspaper “the wacht im norden”

Post  ulrich Wed 26 Mar 2008 - 21:23

Hello,
I am interestet in a scan or copy of the newspaper “the wacht im norden” doe you have one? cheers
Thanks and greeting from
Ulrich

ulrich

Back to top Go down

scan or copy of the newspaper “the wacht im norden” Empty Re: scan or copy of the newspaper “the wacht im norden”

Post  Admin Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 23:34

Ulric,
I am sorry to say that I do not have a scan of this newspaper. Perhaps someone else could provide a scan?
Kurt

Admin
Admin

https://nuav.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

scan or copy of the newspaper “the wacht im norden” Empty Re: scan or copy of the newspaper “the wacht im norden”

Post  ulrich Sat 29 Mar 2008 - 15:34

Hello Kurt,
It does’t matter. I only have heard about the german propaganda and im am only oking for a impression of the style of writing. One propaganda was about the russian soliers.

I know, there has been a propaganda-calculation that only some russian soldier can be alive to fight. Maybee it was aroud 1943. I thought to search for this article is to ask too much.
I wil ask the questin in the forum Discuss all about Norway during ww2.

Thanks and greetings from

Ulrich

ulrich

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjørn Mon 31 Mar 2008 - 21:55

I can scan the frontpage if that is OK?
Or at least parts of it?

There were of course other papers, like "WACHT IM OSTEN", "WACHT IM WESTEN" etc, quite similar.

B.

Last edited by Bjørn on Mon 31 Mar 2008 - 21:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)

Bjørn

Back to top Go down

Post  ulrich Mon 31 Mar 2008 - 23:23

Hello Björn,
Thanks for your answer.
It wil be nice to recieve the first page of the “Wacht im Westen”. It’s because because I don’t know wat is interesting.

Please look uit for an article from the german:that only some russian soldier can be alive to fight. There must bee a lot of information about it.

many greetings from
Ulrich

ulrich

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjørn Tue 1 Apr 2008 - 14:11

Hello!
I can do it in a few days. I am not aware of the mentioned article.

Regards,
Bjørn

Bjørn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjørn Sun 6 Apr 2008 - 18:06

Hello!
Sad to say, it did not fit in the scanner, so I have to wait until I get someone with a camera to drop by.

B.

Bjørn

Back to top Go down

Post  ulrich Mon 7 Apr 2008 - 16:51

Hello Björn,
Don’t worry, i don’t have hurry. I hope you can fix your scanner some time.
Cheers from Ulrich

ulrich

Back to top Go down

Post  mikkmakk Mon 7 Apr 2008 - 20:26

Bjørn wrote:Hello!
Sad to say, it did not fit in the scanner, so I have to wait until I get someone with a camera to drop by.

B.

BTW Bjørn, you do know you can "tile" a large scan for later touch-up? No matter if the original size fits your scanner...if you dont understand what i try to say, please dont hesitate contact me and i try to explain.

regards

Mikke

mikkmakk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjørn Tue 8 Apr 2008 - 12:06

Hello!
Yes, I would like to know how to do it!
The scanner is in A4, while the newspaper is much larger!
How can I get in touch with you?

B.

Bjørn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 8 Apr 2008 - 14:25

I am alos interested. I knew once how to do it, but have forgotten all about it!
Kurt

Admin
Admin

https://nuav.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mikkmakk Tue 8 Apr 2008 - 17:23

you can mail me;
mikael.norman@glocalnet.net

I try to guide you via mail. I can make som easy scetches to show you how you can do.

regards
Mikke

mikkmakk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjørn Thu 10 Apr 2008 - 20:08

Hello!
I have mailed 2 days ago, and eagery await your instructions.

Best wishes
Bjørn

Bjørn

Back to top Go down

Post  ulrich Thu 10 Apr 2008 - 22:57

Hello Bjoern,
wat's the problem?
Cheers from Ulrich

ulrich

Back to top Go down

Post  dutch Sat 16 May 2009 - 9:16

You will like these newspapers
Best regards,
Dutchscan or copy of the newspaper “the wacht im norden” Wacht-10

dutch

Back to top Go down

Post  ulrich Sat 23 May 2009 - 19:04

Hello Dutch,
Thank you very much for the scan. I like these newspaper.
The article about the german calculation that only some russian soldier can be left because of the lot of war-prisoners and dead russian soldiers you don’t have?

Any way, thank you very mutch for the impression.

This summer I wil visit norway for 6 weeks, maybe I wil find more information in the museum of Tromsø or Kirkenes.

Thanks and greetings from
Ulrich

ulrich

Back to top Go down

Post  vatansever223 Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 15:22

I am sorry to say that I do not have a scan of this newspaper. Perhaps someone else could provide a scan?

Steriods
pure caffeine

vatansever223

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down