Norway during ww2 forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana

+3
Admin
AltforNorge
Bob Pearson
7 posters

Go down

Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana Empty Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana

Post  Tore Sun 21 Mar 2010 - 22:04

The photos are taken when Falkenhorst visited Mo i Rana. This happend when Mo i Rana station was opened.

Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana Normal_inf362-190310-113

another one

Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana Normal_inf362-190310-111

last one of Falkenorst

Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana Normal_inf362-190310-117

And just to sum it up I'll add one with Pellengahr at Levanger - Christmas 1940

Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana Normal_inf362-190310-015

Tore

Back to top Go down

Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana Empty Tore's fotos

Post  Bob Pearson Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 0:14

Great images, Tore. Thank you for sharing them with us

Bob
Bob Pearson
Bob Pearson

Back to top Go down

Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana Empty Re: Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana

Post  Admin Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 22:02

Yes, great pictures! I think it is strange that there is so few private pictures from Falkenhorst. But then again, regular soldiers could not step out of line to take pictures when Falkenhorst was nearby!

Admin
Admin

https://nuav.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana Empty Re: Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana

Post  AltforNorge Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 17:16

But Germany had Propagandacompanies everywhere. I would think they vere present at this and many other occations when Falkenhorst visited units or places
AltforNorge
AltforNorge

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 22:32

Yes, that is right and just proove my point. There are few private snapshots of Falkenhorst. But you are right, quite many official photos exist and I think the german kriegsberichters where armed with the best weapon during the war; The legendary Leica. Wink

Admin
Admin

https://nuav.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjørn Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 20:59

Most interesting, thanks!
Could the person, seen left of Falkenhorst - picture no 1, as seen from our view, be Hagelin? Sure does remind me of him.

B

Bjørn

Back to top Go down

Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana Empty No pictures

Post  Robert Mårtensson Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 17:46

Darn! I can't see any pictures. Is that just me?
Robert Mårtensson
Robert Mårtensson

Back to top Go down

Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana Empty They are up again

Post  Tore Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 20:56

Sorry that the server was down when you tried to take a look.

Since it's the 9.th of April today the stress on the server has been a bit to high. It automatically closes down when apx 600 photos has been physically downloaded. To watch the other photos don't create any problems when there are less than 50 users.

Up and running again now.

Tore

Back to top Go down

Just want to show some interesting photos from Mo i Rana Empty Once again

Post  jloakley Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 6:20

Tore, you continue to amaze me with your pictures. I have been gone for several months (forgot my password etc. too) but I'm so glad that you are still here. It's an incredible project, one that is historically so important.

jloakley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down