Norway during ww2 forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The movie about the Battle of Narvik:

3 posters

Go down

The movie about the Battle of Narvik: Empty The movie about the Battle of Narvik:

Post  mikkmakk Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 17:02

http://www.rushprint.no/2009/4/filmcamp-satser-pa-krigsfilm

I was quite interested in reading about this Smile perhaps we can fill this thread with info about this upcoming movie?

mikkmakk

Back to top Go down

The movie about the Battle of Narvik: Empty Re: The movie about the Battle of Narvik:

Post  Admin Wed 29 Apr 2009 - 1:00

I love the idea!! Narvik was the first time Germans where really beaten and almost gave up. The Germans themselves appriciated the final victory so much, they made two awards to give to the soldiers; the Narvik Shield and the naval destroyers badge. (After having lost almost all their destroyers at Narvik)

I hope they will be accurate about the details and not do errors as in the films "Kautokeino Opprøret" and "Max Manus". Both contained errors that would easily be corrected. But than again, the producers might find the truth too boring to present to the audience?
Kurt

Admin
Admin

https://nuav.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The movie about the Battle of Narvik: Empty Interesting

Post  kaii Thu 14 May 2009 - 11:59

Looks like there might be two movie projects related to the Battle for Narvik; this one, and another one I have mentioned before focusing more on General Fleischer himself, but naturally including a large section about the fighting around Narvik. The script for the Fleischer movie is currently being reviewd by historians to ensure accuracy, and we hope to start filming in lkate 2009/early 2010 - hopefully having secured financing by then...

kaii

Back to top Go down

The movie about the Battle of Narvik: Empty Re: The movie about the Battle of Narvik:

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down