Norway during ww2 forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of Narvik supplement in Navy News

2 posters

Go down

Battle of Narvik supplement in Navy News Empty Battle of Narvik supplement in Navy News

Post  Bob Pearson Sun 25 Jul 2010 - 12:19

For those interested in the Battle of Narvik, 'Navy News' - the Royal Navy newspaper, produced an excellent supplement with its April edition. Back copies can be ordered via 'Navy News' for the grand cost of £2.50 - if you live in the UK and obviously slightly more if posted abroad.

Contact the subscriptions department at Navy News, HMS Nelson, Queen Street, Portsmouth, Hants. PO1 3HH or telephone: (+44) (0) 23 9272 6284 or email: subscriptions@navynews.co.uk

Bob

Bob Pearson
Bob Pearson

Back to top Go down

Battle of Narvik supplement in Navy News Empty Great article - and the best - fully downloadable

Post  Tore Mon 26 Jul 2010 - 22:23

You find it here:

NAVY NEWS - April edition

Tore

Back to top Go down

Battle of Narvik supplement in Navy News Empty Navy News

Post  Bob Pearson Mon 26 Jul 2010 - 23:55

Great work, Tore. I didn't think to see if it was downloadable. I thought the Narvik write-up was excellent; all in all a balanced, well researched and well presented article. I have just posted the link on to interested parties.

Thanks again & cheers

Bob
Bob Pearson
Bob Pearson

Back to top Go down

Battle of Narvik supplement in Navy News Empty Re: Battle of Narvik supplement in Navy News

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down