Norway during ww2 forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Eggs on My Plate, Oluf Reed Olsen

2 posters

Go down

2 Eggs on My Plate, Oluf Reed Olsen Empty 2 Eggs on My Plate, Oluf Reed Olsen

Post  Black Hornet Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 22:35

Great Norwegian Saboteur book. Escaped occupation, trained as para/saboteur, parachuted back in & chute got caught on Blenheims landing gear. Managed to break free to wake up in a tree with his knee 180% in the wrong direction. Used a tree to fix it, then walked for days in the snow to safety. Set up a radio & transmitted shipping data to the British. Set up a camoflauge tent right next to a German radio, Germans would seek his radio only to home in on their own.

http://www.amazon.com/Eggs-Plate-Oluf-Reed-Olsen/dp/B0006ATGMC

Black Hornet

Back to top Go down

2 Eggs on My Plate, Oluf Reed Olsen Empty Re: 2 Eggs on My Plate, Oluf Reed Olsen

Post  norwaynut Sat 2 Apr 2011 - 23:30

I read this book years ago but had forgotten the title. Thanks for the heads up I will try to get it on Amazon. Very Happy

norwaynut

Back to top Go down

2 Eggs on My Plate, Oluf Reed Olsen Empty Re: 2 Eggs on My Plate, Oluf Reed Olsen

Post  Black Hornet Sun 3 Apr 2011 - 0:29

You'll be glad you did. I plan to make my collection of Norway WW 2 books a family heirloom to pass on to next generation.

Black Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down