Norway during ww2 forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vemork operation on the screen again.

3 posters

Go down

The Vemork operation on the screen again. Empty The Vemork operation on the screen again.

Post  Cutstone Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 21:45

NRK og Filmkameratene AS are in the process of making a dramatized series of 6 x 55 minutes episodes. It will have a wider perspective and cover a longer periode, starting in the 1930's Germany. The story is already written. I hope they have uset proper sources and not only worked with already written material. The writer is Petter Rosenlund. Any one who've heard of him?
http://ipad.aftenposten.no/kul_und/article4207303.ece
Cutstone
Cutstone

Back to top Go down

The Vemork operation on the screen again. Empty Vermork

Post  Bob Pearson Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 22:31

Good news, Cutstone - but the chances of it being screened in the UK are probably remote. Still, you never know the media folk might be able to squeeze it in between the usual soap dross that fills the schedules!

Cheers

Bob
Bob Pearson
Bob Pearson

Back to top Go down

The Vemork operation on the screen again. Empty Re: The Vemork operation on the screen again.

Post  TomJonas Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 19:05

Very interesting.
I hope it will be much better than "Max Manus", which was a real disappointment for me. Completely wrong actors in most roles, they did not seem believable to me. The Danish film "Flammen og Citronen" was much better.

TomJonas

Back to top Go down

The Vemork operation on the screen again. Empty Re: The Vemork operation on the screen again.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down