Norway during ww2 forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied units in Norway 1940

3 posters

Go down

Allied units in Norway 1940 Empty Allied units in Norway 1940

Post  kaii Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 1:11

Does anyone have readily available an overview of the Allied units that took part in the Norwegian campaign (both in the south and around Narvik) in 1940? I have all the books and all the sources, but not right here and a bit limited time to google it myself to get all the details correct. Therefore I try here :-).

What I need is basically just a list of the units that took part, their arrival date in Norway and their ebacuation date from Norway. All other info is superflous for my purpose now.

Thanks!

kaii

Back to top Go down

Allied units in Norway 1940 Empty Re: Allied units in Norway 1940

Post  Bjørn Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 1:38

Hello!
As for NArvik /North Norway, there is a listing at: http://www.nuav.net/oobnono.html

B.

Bjørn

Back to top Go down

Post  norwaynut Fri 22 Nov 2013 - 0:27

kaii wrote:Does anyone have readily available an overview of the Allied units that took part in the Norwegian campaign (both in the south and around Narvik) in 1940? I have all the books and all the sources, but not right here and a bit limited time to google it myself to get all the details correct. Therefore I try here :-).

What I need is basically just a list of the units that took part, their arrival date in Norway and their ebacuation date from Norway. All other info is superflous for my purpose now.

Thanks!
Hi Kaii,
Robert Marttensons site in the links page is one of the best sources:
http://hem.fyristorg.com/robertm/norge/

and also the official British History of the Norway Campaign, which you can look at/print off from Hyperwar

norwaynut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down